Address Diverse Communication Situations
Concordia University, St. Paul offers an online degree in communication that will prepare you for leadership positions in many industries. The M.A. in Strategic Communication Management teaches you to develop innovative solutions that positively change interpersonal and organizational communication.
Working closely with expert faculty and peers, your online communication degree will explore topics in corporate social responsibility, ethical leadership, project management, media strategies, content strategy, and communication optimization for customers. You’ll be prepared to communicate in digital environments, in crisis situations, and among diverse cultures.
Our flexible online communications degree program is offered in both an online and hybrid format, each featuring 7-week accelerated coursework, plentiful transfer credit options, and multiple start dates per year.
Recognition for CSP’s Online Communication Degrees
- Ranked #16 in Best Colleges in Minnesota by Salary Potential, according to the College Salary Report by PayScale.
- Earn 44% more than the national average as a CSP graduate, according to collegescorecard.ed.gov.
- 95% of CSP grads receive job offers within one year of graduation, according to the First Destinations survey administered by CSP.
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Online Communication Programs
Online communication degrees from CSP allow you to develop strong strategic leadership, communication, and problem solving skills.
Career Outlook: Follow an Individualized Career Path
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics management occupations will see a faster-than-average employment growth through 2028, while communications and media occupations will grow at 4 percent.¹ ² Through CSP’s online communication degrees, you could become an advertising, promotions, or marketing manager, administrative services manager, or a leader in various other fields.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find answers to common questions:
Yes, you can transfer up to 50 percent of the program’s credit hours from a regionally accredited institution toward this degree program. Our Transfer Specialists will guide you through the process.
The M.A. in Strategic Communication Management has 12 courses.
The program’s 36 credit hours can be completed in 6 semesters. However, your transfer credits will vary the time it takes you to complete the degree.
The M.A. in Strategic Communication Management includes 36 credit hours.
The M.A. in Strategic Communication Management will have three start dates throughout the year, in January, May, and September.
This program is offered in a fully online, synchronous format or in a hybrid format.
- Management Occupations. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. 10 April 2020. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/home.htm. Retrieved 19 May 2020.
- Media and Communication Occupations. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. 10 April 2020. https://www.bls.gov/ooh/media-and-communication/home.htm. Retrieved 19 May 2020.