The Groundwork for Your Future
- Workers with an associate degree earn nearly 20% more than those with a high school diploma.1
- Employment of paralegals and legal assistants is projected to increase 10% by 2029.2
Once you graduate from the general studies degree online, you can pursue a variety of entry-level professions in nearly any industry. Or you could continue your education with a bachelor’s degree.
This program emphasizes strategies to promote positive relationships, self-management, and professionalism. As a result, you’ll be setup for success regardless of your career path.
Paralegal or Legal Assistant
Support lawyers through legal research, organizing files, and writing documents. In this role, you’ll take care of paperwork, electronic databases, and other systems used by lawyers to prepare for hearings, trials, and meetings.
Work alongside licensed teachers to support student instruction. You’ll help with lesson plans and student behavior.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your general studies degree:
- Administrative assistant
- Behavioral technician
- Medical receptionist
- Social or human service assistant
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Foundational Skills and Knowledge for Success
In the online general studies degree program, you’ll:
- Develop skills to be successful in future academic and professional work.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of fundamental academic areas.
- Utilize effective time management and goal-setting techniques.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.