Become a Leader in Early Childhood Education
- The highest 10% of preschool and childcare center directors earn more than $82,590/year.1
- The highest 10% of preschool teachers earn more than $55,050/year.2
Obtain a degree that can help you obtain high-level roles in early childhood education. You can pursue lead teacher and director roles in preschools and childcare centers, as well as own your own business.
Preschool or Childcare Center Director
Lead a childcare facility and the staff to support young children. You’ll oversee policies and educational programs and be responsible for budgets, facility maintenance, and more.
Teach language, motor, and social skills to young children. In this role, you’ll educate and care for children who have not yet entered kindergarten.
Other positions you could qualify for with your child development degree:
- Child life specialist
- Early childhood education consultant
- In-home childcare provider
- Parent educator
- Teacher assistant
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advocate for Young Children
In the online bachelor’s in child development program, you’ll:
- Articulate the theories in the field of early education that support best practices.
- Define developmentally appropriate practices.
- Articulate the role of families as the primary teachers, caregivers, and models in the lives of young children.
- Create inclusive and effective learning environments for young children.
- Develop a framework for making ethical decisions as an early childhood professional.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.