Help Organizations Thrive
- Employment of human resources specialists is projected to increase 7% by 2029.1
- Employment of training and development specialists is projected to increase 9% by 2029.2
Earning your human resource management degree allows you to pursue roles in organizations of all types and sizes. Plus, you’ll be able to target one of many specialties in the field. Discover an in-demand, well-paying career track with this flexible degree program.
Human Resource Specialist
Recruit, screen, interview, and place workers. You’ll be able to perform a wide range of tasks as a human resources generalist or specialize in an area like recruiting or payroll.
Training and Development Specialist
Plan and implement programs that enhance employees’ skills and knowledge. You’ll assess needs, create trainings, and deliver them to employees using a variety of methods.
Other positions you could qualify for with your human resources degree:
- Compensation, benefits, or job analysis specialist
- Human resources manager
- Labor relations specialist
- Public relations specialist
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Strengthen the Link Between Management and Employees
In the online HR degree program, you’ll:
- Demonstrate strong strategic skills to help organizations reach goals through staff management.
- Adapt to challenges and trends to develop effective compensation programs for employees.
- Solve complex human resources issues within an organization.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.