Excel in One of Several Fields
- Employment in business and financial occupations is projected to increase 5% by 2029.1
- Employment of market research analysts is projected to increase 18% by 2029.2
Earning your bachelor’s in marketing opens up a wide range of opportunities for your career. You can pursue entry-level, specialist, and managerial roles in areas like digital marketing and traditional advertising, as well as more specific fields like brand management, social media, and analytics. Your skills could also work in areas like public relations, event planning, and fundraising.
Market Research Analyst
Examine market conditions to project potential sales of a product or service. In this role, you’ll collect and analyze relevant data to present consults to clients and management.
Identify potential markets for an organization’s products and develop marketing plans for making them successful. You’ll work with sales, public relations, and product development staff.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your online marketing degree:
- Brand manager
- Content marketing specialist
- Digital media director
- Media planner
- SEM/SEO associate
- Social media manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn Critical Skills for Success in Your Field
In the online bachelor’s in marketing degree program, you’ll:
- Analyze the critical factors driving business.
- Skillfully apply knowledge to current marketplace challenges and opportunities.
- Demonstrate effective marketing and project management skills.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.