The Lucrative Job Market for Financial Professionals
- Employment of business and financial occupations is projected to increase 5% by 2029.1
- The median annual wage for business and financial occupations is $69,820/year.
The world of finance offers multiple high-paying roles that typically require a bachelor’s degree for entry. Earning your accounting degree opens up a number of high-paying, in-demand opportunities. You’ll learn the strategic approach and industry knowledge needed to thrive in this rewarding career path.
Accountant or Auditor
Develop and analyze financial records. In either of these roles, you’ll ensure that records are accurate and taxes are paid on time to help the organization run efficiently.2
Assess the performance of investments while monitoring economic and business trends. In this role, you’ll guide businesses and individuals on investment opportunities.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your bachelor’s in accounting:
- Budget analyst
- Cost estimator
- Financial examiner
- Financial manager
- Insurance underwriter
- Personal financial advisor
- Revenue agent
- Tax examiner and collector
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Develop a Strong Foundation in Accounting
In the online bachelor’s in accounting degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit knowledge of the principles of various forms of accounting.
- Understand the laws and regulations that impact accounting, auditing, and taxes.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.