In-demand jobs await technology-educated professionals
Flexible, Online Learning Format
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration 4 years
- Cost per Credit $420
- Credit Hours 120
Become an information technology systems expert with an affordable degree online
Step into a high salaried, in-demand position. CSP’s Bachelor of Science in Information Systems delivers the competencies, tools and technologies needed to excel in the field. Master strategies used to manage technology organizations and understand the processes of innovation plus applications in technical environments. Work with a collaborative cohort and expert faculty through your choice of online or hybrid format.
Since this is an accelerated program, you’ll be ready to enter IT project manager, strategist, systems architect or analyst roles in as little as 18 months (with transfer credits), and help businesses become Agile organizations.
Gain an understanding of AI and its implication in automating a lean, competitive workplace.
The online information systems degree provides a liberal arts perspective through the General Education core, plus 40 credit hours in the major. You’ll study business fundamentals and entrepreneurship, applied accounting and finance, business analytics and tools, strategic project management for IT, and data management.Curriculum
- Adapt to changing business environments.
- Develop and implement technological solutions to improve efficiency and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance and value of technology in an organization’s operating strategy.
- Strategically help an organization increase its profit margins through the use of technology.
95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation, according to the First Destinations survey administered by Concordia University, St. Paul.
CSP graduates earn 44% more than the national average, according to the graduate earning data source at https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/.View More Graduate Outcomes
To apply for the online B.S. in Information Systems from Concordia University, St. Paul, you’ll need:
- Completed online application
- Submit official transcripts from your previous regionally accredited institution(s) with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- If you have attended a MNSCU college or university we also ask that you provide an official accompanying DARS or MnTC goal area worksheet. Concordia accepts completed goal areas.
- Transfer students with fewer than 20 college credits completed will also need to submit an official high school transcript and essay.
- Additional Requirements
- Access to a computer that meets Concordia’s technology requirements.
- Students who do not meet initial admissions criteria may be asked to complete the academic success essay and/or provide additional documentation.
The online information systems degree from CSP costs $420 per credit hour. You can transfer a maximum of 90 credit hours to get your total tuition down to $12,600. Convenient payment options and $2,000 partnership scholarships are also available to make your education even more affordable.
You’ll have support from expert faculty members at CSP, who will be there to answer your questions and guide you throughout your bachelor’s in information systems. It’s yet another way that the online format mimics the experience of studying on campus.
Online programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are designed for your busy lifestyle. You can study at your convenience while taking advantage of synchronous or asynchronous coursework. With our flexible online framework, you’ll get to know your peers and faculty while engaging in unique assignments and activities. Explore the various ways that you will receive support through every stage of the online learning experience, and discover tips about how to maximize your resources.Online Experience
In addition to financing your online education with federal student aid and private loans, CSP offers online students a tuition discount (this limits eligibility for institutional scholarships). Transfer students could receive $2,000 or more through transfer partnerships and transfer student awards. CSP is also a Military Friendly® institution. An enrollment counselor and tuition planner will help you apply for financial aid.Tuition & Aid
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you interested in one of Concordia’s online programs? Get answers to the most frequently asked questions about time to completion, accreditation, tuition and fees, admissions, and more. If applicable, you can also learn more about licensure, concentrations, or specializations offered in the program. Get more information about any online program or contact an enrollment counselor at (855) 641-2525 with further questions.
The B.S. in Information Systems includes 40 credit hours plus general education requirements.
Online undergraduate programs from Concordia University, St. Paul are $420 per credit hour.
This program is offered in either an asychronous format or on Concordia University, St. Paul’s campus.
In short, you must complete the online application, submit official transcripts, and write a brief personal essay. See the Admission Requirements page for more information.
No, this degree program does not follow a cohort model.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Information Security Analyst Occupational Outlook Handbook