An Exciting Set of High-Paying, In-Demand Possibilities
- Employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to increase 11% by 2029.1
- Median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations is $88,240/year.
Computer and information technology professionals enjoy strong pay and job outlook figures. And with an information systems degree, you’ll benefit from those opportunities as well as additional possibilities that toe the line between technology and business. Thanks to those juggernauts, the possibilities are endless.
Computer Systems Analyst
Help organizations become more efficient and effective. In this role, you’ll merge business and information technology together by assessing technological needs and adding new functionality that impact the bottom line.2
Information Security Analyst
Protect an organization’s computer systems and networks. You’ll watch for and investigate security breaches, install and use security software, and develop best practices for security.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your bachelor’s in information systems:
- Computer and information systems manager
- Computer support specialist
- Database administrator
- Financial systems manager
- Management analyst
- Project manager
- Operations research analyst
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn Key Skills Across Business and Technology
In the online computer information systems degree program, you’ll:
- Adapt to changing business environments.
- Develop and implement technological solutions to improve efficiency and operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance and value of technology in an organization’s operating strategy.
- Strategically help an organization increase its profit margins through the use of technology.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.