Enhance Your Career in Respiratory Health
- The top 10% of respiratory therapists earn more than $86,980.1
- Employment of respiratory therapists is projected to increase 19% by 2029.
A bachelor’s in pulmonary science gives you a major advantage in the job market, and this field has strong employment outlook and salary potential. You’ll gain the skills to enhance people’s health and achieve your career goals.
Provide care to patients who have difficulty breathing. You’ll continue providing a high level of care for people of all ages who suffer from chronic or acute breathing problems.
Other positions you could qualify for with your degree:
- Director of respiratory care
- Respiratory care clinical specialist
- Respiratory therapy manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Develop Expertise in Respiratory Care and Pulmonary Science
In the online pulmonary science degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit ethical decision-making in a health care environment.
- Demonstrate knowledge of epidemiology and the health care system.
- Effectively apply knowledge of advanced pulmonary science concepts into practice while adhering to various health care regulations.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.