Become a Leader in Your Field
- The top 10% of police and detectives earn more than $109,620.1
- Detectives and criminal investigators earn $109,620.
Take the next step toward leadership and advanced roles with your master’s in criminal justice. When you graduate, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and credential needed to excel in law enforcement, corrections, probation, parole, security, or other areas.
First-Line Supervisor/Manager of Police and Detectives
Oversee police officers and detectives. In this role, you’ll lead the department and be responsible for schedules, training, and support of your staff.2
Manage all activities at a prison. In this role, you’ll serve as the top correctional officer and assume responsibilities across safety and security, policies, staffing, and more.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in criminal justice degree online:
- Border patrol supervisor
- Correctional officer supervisor
- Criminal investigator
- Emergency management director
- FBI agent
- Loss prevention manager
- Police chief
- Police sergeant
- Security manager
- Supervising probation officer
- U.S. Marshall
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advance Your Skills and Knowledge in Criminal Justice
In the master’s in criminal justice degree program, you’ll:
- Use criminal justice principles and analytical tools to strategically manage a criminal justice agency.
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Identify and adapt to legal issues in the evolving criminal justice field.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.