Advance to the Top of the Field
- The highest 10% of preschool and childcare center directors earn more than $82,590/year.1
- The employment of postsecondary teachers is projected to increase 9% by 2029.2
Earning your master’s in early childhood education can help you achieve nearly any career in the discipline. You can run or own your own preschool or childhood center, teach the next generation of early childhood leaders, take a specialist role in different school settings, or pursue another path as an advocate for young children.
Preschool or Childcare Center Director
Lead a childcare facility and the staff to support young children. You’ll manage the staff, oversee policies and educational programs, and be responsible for budgets, facility maintenance, and more.
Instruct students at public and private colleges, professional schools, and junior or community colleges. In this role, you’ll assume a wide range of instructional and administrative responsibilities.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in early childhood degree:
- Adjunct faculty, early childhood education
- Child life specialist
- Curriculum development specialist
- Early childhood and education trainer
- Early childhood education specialist
- Early childhood services coordinator
- STEAM specialist, early childhood education
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Put Your Advanced Training Into Practice
In the master’s in early childhood education degree program, you’ll:
- Develop and implement curricula for the education of young children.
- Interpret, assess, and apply research and theory to early childhood education practice.
- Demonstrate knowledge in the ethics and moral philosophy related to education.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.