Help Families Thrive as You Advance to the Top of Your Field
- Employment of community and social service occupations is projected to increase 12% by 2029.1
- The median annual wage for community and social service occupations is $46,090.
Getting your master’s in family science helps you become a leader and advocate for families, but how that unfolds in your career is anything but one-dimensional. You can pursue advancement in community, social, and human services, as well as other areas including mental health, education, policy, and business.
Certified Family Life Educator
Help family members strengthen their relationships. In this role, you’ll teach valuable skills that optimize family development.2
Child Life Specialist
Assess young patients in a hospital. You’ll consider how illness and hospitalization impact pediatric patients and their families, developing a plan to help them cope.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in family science:
- Activity/recreation director
- Case manager
- Education administrator
- Family policy analyst
- Family support worker
- Human services manager
- Parent educator
- Postsecondary teacher
- Social and community manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advocate for Families
In the master’s in family science degree program, you’ll:
- Plan, implement, and assess family education programs.
- Research information and data to develop solutions that influence families to change.
- Assist families and individuals with developing and maintaining healthy interpersonal relationships.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.