Help Transform Organizations as a Top Leader
- Employment of human resource managers is projected to increase 6% by 2029.1
- Employment of training and development managers is projected to increase 7% by 2029.2
Rising to the top of the human resource field gives you a high degree of influence. You’ll be able to pursue several different leadership positions that enable you to transform organizations. Enhance how companies function as you offer insight into how executives, managers, and employees can function more effectively and efficiently.
Human Resource Manager
Oversee administrative functions of an organization. In this role, you’ll work on areas like recruiting, payroll, and benefits, while working with top executives and acting as a liaison between managers and employees.
Training and Development Manager
Oversee programs that enhance employees’ skills and knowledge. You’ll align training initiatives to the organization’s goals as you track budgets, effectiveness, delivery methods, and all other aspects of training.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in human resource management degree:
- Chief learning officer
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Industrial relations director
- Labor relations specialist
- Learning and development director
- Management analyst
- Program administrator or evaluator
- VP of human resources
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Elevate Your HR Skills and Knowledge
In the master’s in human resource management degree program online, you’ll:
- Demonstrate strong strategic skills to help organizations reach goals through staff management.
- Adapt to challenges and trends to develop effective compensation programs for employees.
- Solve complex human resources issues within an organization.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.