At the Top of the Most Lucrative Major Occupational Group
- Management occupations have the highest median annual wage ($105,660/year) of any major occupational group.1
- Management occupations are projected to increase 5% by 2029.
Becoming a business leader means that you get to transform businesses to better impact their employees, customers, and communities. As you advance your knowledge and skills, you do the same to your career trajectory. Earning your master’s in leadership gives you even greater potential in an already important and attractive career path.
Oversee the financial health of an organization. In this role, you’ll advise senior managers on ways to maximize profits while working on financial reports and statements, forecasts, investment opportunities, and budgeting.2
Ensure that an organization meets its goals. You’ll oversee a department or an entire company as you consult with executives and staff members, oversee financial activities, and watch key performance indicators for success.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in leadership degree online:
- Corporate trainer
- Health services manager
- Human resources manager
- Location manager
- Operations manager
- Public relations and fundraising manager
- Sales manager
- Social and community services manager
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Maximize Your Influence and Effectiveness
In the master’s in leadership degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and problem-solving skills to respond to organizational issues.
- Effectively manage projects using software tools.
- Develop strategic goals for organizations to improve operational effectiveness.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.