Apply Advanced Leadership and Communication Skills in Your Field
- Management occupations have the highest median annual wage ($105,660/year) of any major occupational group.1
- Employment of management occupations is projected to increase 5% by 2029.
Skilled leaders and communication experts are needed across fields like public relations, corporate communication, strategic planning, and various management careers. Regardless of your current or intended field, the master’s in strategic communication management hones your skills and capacity for leadership. You’ll be even more prepared for a wide range of rewarding and lucrative career opportunities.
Identify potential markets for an organization’s products and develop marketing plans for making them successful. You’ll work with sales, public relations, and product development staff.2
Human Resources Manager
Oversee administrative functions of an organization. In this role, you’ll supervise areas like recruiting, payroll, and benefits, while working with top executives and acting as a liaison between managers and employees.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in strategic communication management:
- Administrative services manager
- Corporate communication consultant
- Corporate development and strategy director
- Creative director
- Director of communication
- Political strategist
- Public relations director
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Strengthen Key Skills You Need for Success
In the master’s in strategic communication management degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit strong strategic leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop innovative solutions to positively change interpersonal and organizational communication.
- Strategically manage internal and external communications at an organization.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.