Discover Your Potential and Help Your Team/Organization Reach Theirs
- Employment of coaches and scouts is projected to increase 12% by 2029.1
- The top 10% of coaches and scouts earn more than $78,890/year.
Becoming a great coach or leader in athletics requires advanced skills and knowledge. With a master’s in coaching and athletic administration, you’ll stand out from others on and off the court, and you’ll be prepared for advanced roles as a coach, scout, athletic administrator, manager, or related positions.
Coach or Scout
Develop amateur/professional athletes’ skills or help find skilled players for a team’s organization. In either one of these positions, you’ll take on a leadership role in sports.
Coordinate athletic activities for a school, university, or community organization. You’ll oversee events as well as areas like budgeting, marketing, and staffing.
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in coaching and athletic administration:
- Event manager
- Facilities manager
- Fitness manager
- League official
- Marketing consultant
- Marketing manager
- Operations manager
- Public relations manager
- Sports agent
- Sports journalist
- Sports information director
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advance as a Sports Leader
In the master’s in coaching and athletic administration degree program, you’ll:
- Apply leadership and management principles within the sport and athletic industry.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ethics and policies used in the sport management setting.
- Understand physiological and biomechanical principles and how they influence athletic training and program design.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.