Become an Industry Leader in Data Analysis and IT/Business
- Employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to increase 11% by 2029.1
- The median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations is $88,240/year.
There are no shortage of attractive career options in data analysis and related areas. With a master’s degree, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to boost your trajectory as an analyst, manager, or another type of IT/business leader. You can gain high-level skills and knowledge, as well as a top degree, to achieve your career goals.
Senior Data Analyst
Collect, organize, and analyze data for an organization. In this role, you’ll take on a leadership position and may assume leadership and management responsibilities.2
Operations Research Analyst
Put advanced analytical methods to work for solving organizational problems and enhancing how leaders make decisions. You’ll be involved in all aspects of an organization, spanning resources, schedules, supply chains, prices, and more.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in data analytics:
- Big data specialist
- Computer and information systems manager
- Data architect
- Data manager
- Database administrator
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Advanced Topics in Analytics, Business, and IT
In the master’s in data analytics degree program, you’ll:
- Manage an organization’s technology and innovation through self-learning and ethical perspectives.
- Compare and contrast different delivery methodologies in order to manage a technology organization and their respective teams.
- Interpret the tools and techniques related to prescriptive, descriptive, and predictive analytics.
- Discover the concepts of decision support systems (DSS) for business intelligence (BI), including decision-making, data components, model components, and the use of user interfaces.
- Assess various aspects of big data analytics by identifying the tools, technology, applications, use cases, and research directions used in the field.
- Explore predictive models used in analytics, determine non-linear extraction of big data analytics, and study methods of data mining and large-scale data clustering.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.