The Pinnacle of Career Growth in Computers and IT
- Employment in computer and information technology occupations is projected to increase 11% by 2029.1
- The median annual wage for computer and information technology occupations is $88,240/year.
It’s safe to say that you can expect impressive career opportunities and salary potential with a master’s in information technology management. You’ll become a leader or enhance your leadership abilities with this advanced degree. You will also be able to pursue growth in a specialist role.
Regardless of your specific career goals, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge needed to thrive and be recognized as an expert in your field.
Computer and Information Systems Manager
Oversee computer-related activities of an organization. In this role, you’ll determine the IT needs of their organization, assess the cost and benefits of potential purchases, recommend upgrades and purchases to financial administrators, research new technology, manage the work of other IT professionals, and negotiate contracts with technology vendors.2
Network and Computer Systems Administrator
Oversee daily operations of networks at an organization. You’ll install and manage the effective function of hardware, software, network security, and data storage, while you train others on how to use technology.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your master’s in information technology management:
- Chief information officer
- Computer network architects
- Computer systems analysts
- Database administrators
- Information security analyst
- IT consultant
- IT manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Help Organizations Excel Technologically
In the master’s in information technology degree program, you’ll:
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and strategic leadership skills in order to meet the technological needs of an organization.
- Develop innovative solutions to technological issues.
- Successfully lead information technology teams to meet the strategic goals of an organization.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.