Enhance Patient Care, Earning Potential, and Career Opportunities
- The top 10% of registered nurses earn more than $111,220.1
- The job outlook for registered nurses is projected to increase 7% by 2029.
Employers of registered nurses are increasingly setting a bachelor’s degree as the minimum requirement for candidates. Earning your RN to BSN online will help you keep up with the demands of the health care industry, as well as putting you in a much better spot to improve your earning potential and pursue specialist positions, management roles, and other opportunities within nursing.
Coordinate patient care and offer education and advice to patients and their families. You’ll continue providing a high level of care to all patients.
Other positions you could qualify for with your RN to BSN online:
- Clinical nurse specialist
- Nurse administrator
- Nurse director
- Nurse educator
- Nurse manager
- Pharmaceutical sales representative
- Technology liaison
- Quality assurance/improvement coordinator
- Quality management nurse consultant
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Boost the Quality of Patient Care
In the RN to BSN online program, you’ll:
- Apply theoretical and practical knowledge to improve patient outcomes in a health care environment.
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making skills.
- Effectively integrate evidence into nursing practice.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.