A Wide Range of High-Paying, In-Demand Fields
- Business and financial occupations earn $69,820/year.
- Employment for market research analysts is expected to increase 18% by 2028.
Business and financial occupations have a higher salary and better employment outlook than the average for all occupations, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.1 And for 17 of 21 jobs listed in that category, earnings exceed $60,000 and require the entry-level education of a bachelor’s degree.
Gain skills in management, teamwork, communication, project management, and more as you pursue your chosen business specialty with your degree.
Market Research Analyst
Project the sales of a product or service by examining market conditions. In this role, you’ll collect, analyze, and interpret data to help your company decide whether or not to enter the market with particular offerings.2
Training and Development Specialist
Plan and implement programs that enhance employees’ skills and knowledge. You’ll assess needs, create trainings, and deliver them to employees using a variety of methods.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your business degree:
- Budget analyst
- Business consultant
- Financial analyst
- Human resources specialist
- Loan officer
- Personal finance advisor
- Sales manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Learn Foundational Business Skills
In the online bachelor’s in business degree program, you’ll:
- Develop effective solutions in business situations.
- Exhibit effective decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Analyze business data to achieve an organization’s strategic goals.
- Demonstrate strong marketing, finance, accounting, and entrepreneurial skills.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.