Emerge at the Top of Your Field
- Management occupations have the highest median annual wage ($105,660/year) of any major occupational group.1
- Employment of management occupations is projected to increase 5% by 2029.
Employers highly covet professionals with an MBA. It’s an attractive credential to have whether you’re looking at advancement as a specialist, manager, or some other type of leader. From finance and marketing to entrepreneurship and beyond, you’ll gain key skills and knowledge that can help you achieve your career goals.
Ensure that an organization meets its goals. You’ll oversee a department or an entire company as you consult with executives and staff members, oversee financial activities, and watch key performance indicators for success.2
Identify potential markets for an organization’s products and develop marketing plans for making them successful. You’ll work with sales, public relations, and product development staff.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your MBA degree:
- Human resources manager
- Location manager
- Market research analyst
- Operations manager
- Public relations and fundraising manager
- Sales manager
- Training and development manager
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
Program Outcomes: Stand Out as an Effective Leader
In the MBA degree program online, you’ll:
- Develop knowledge of best practices in marketing, leadership, and strategic planning.
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and problem-solving skills for business.
- Learn to strategically create and affect organizational outcomes.
- Examine current accounting and finance principles.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.