A Top Credential for a Lucrative, In-Demand Career
- Top 10% of medical and health services managers earn more than $189,000.
- Employment of medical and health services managers is projected to increase 32% by 2029.
This career path is ninth on the list of fastest growing occupations and has a six-digit median annual wage.1 2 If you’re looking to pursue or advance your career as a health care manager/administrator/executive, an MBA in health care management can help you achieve your professional goals. It’s an extremely attractive credential for one of the brightest careers in the market.
Medical or Health Services Manager
Manage an entire facility, a specific department, or a medical practice. In this role, you’ll oversee medical and health services to optimize quality and efficiency.
Health Care Consultant
Help health care managers become more effective. As a consultant, you’ll evaluate a system’s organizations and processes to provide feedback and advice to its leaders.3
Other positions you could qualify for with your MBA in health care management:
- Administrative services manager
- Clinical manager
- Health care human resources manager
- Health informatics officer
- Hospice director
- Medical entrepreneur
- Medical office administrator
- Nursing home manager
- Pharmaceutical brand manager
- Policy analyst/researcher
Request More Information
By filling out the form, you’ll:
- Gain access to a dedicated enrollment counselor who is ready to answer all of your questions.
- Take one more step towards achieving your career goals.
Fill out the form to receive more information!
In the MBA in health care management degree program, you’ll:
- Skillfully adapt to the dynamic health care industry.
- Exhibit ethical decision-making and strategic leadership skills.
- Understand the current trends and events that influence the modern health care system.
Support Beyond Your Graduation Date
In addition to the high-quality education you’ll receive at CSP, you’ll benefit from a wide range of support during your time as a student that will extend throughout your professional journey as an alumnus. That’s part of how 95% of CSP graduates receive job offers within one year of graduation.
Job & Internship Board
Handshake is CSP’s job and internship board and it offers more than 20,000 opportunities to students and alumni. You’ll have an online login to easily stay on top of ways to enhance your career.
Personalized Career Development
Need help with resumes and cover letters, networking, social media, and job searching? From mock interviews to 1:1 phone appointments with a career advisor, you’ll receive the expert assistance you need to achieve your goals.
More than 600 students and alumni attended various job fairs throughout the year. Get in front of top employers that are eager to connect with CSP’s current and former students.
Even More Forms of Support
The Office of Career Development staff is dedicated to supporting students and alumni on their path to find meaningful work. Including expert services from the office to partnerships with faculty and more, you’ll have several ways to get help and boost your career.